Since 2011, Buckeye English has provided useful, interesting and fun English language instruction to corporations, language schools and individual students. Our team is comprised of Ukrainian teachers and native teachers from the US and Canada.Our programs are unique and we are passionate about what we do because we know English can open up new opportunities for our clients. That's exciting!
We are looking for an experienced Business Operations Manager to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as assisting in creating and executing a vision for success.
To thrive as our Business Operations Manager you must be a prudent, efficient manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings.
The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
Business Operations Manager responsibilities:
• Develop and execute business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
• Lead and motivate subordinates to develop a high performing managerial team
• Oversee all operations to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
• Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
• Build trust relations with key partners and act as a point of contact for the company
• Analyze problematic situations and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
• Proven experience as a Business Development manager or in other managerial position
• Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
• Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
• In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
• An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills
• Have an upper-intermediate English speaking level
• A desire for a long-term career opportunity
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications and profit sharing based on results.
Interviews begin as soon as a candidate meets the above essential requirements. Only serious candidates who are ready to build a long term business and professional partnership are encouraged to apply.